Student Success and Graduation Initiative
Imagine Your Future:
Write well. Think Critically. Act Responsibly.
Make a Difference
Graduation – the gateway to success!
The purpose of the current initiative, Facilitating Graduation II (FG 2), is to increase by 2015 the 6-year graduation rates of First-Time Full-Time Freshmen (FTFTF) students at SF State to 50.6% and FTFTF Underrepresented Minority (URM) students to 47.1%. In addition, by 2015 we expect to increase the graduation rates of upper-division Transfer (UDT) students to 75.8%, and of UDT URM students to 72.4%. Under-Represented Minority students include students who are African American, Latino, Pacific Islander and Native American. Ideally, we hope to achieve this goal by increasing overall graduation rates by 1.6% per year and URM graduation rates by an additional 0.8%, for an overall increase of 2.4% per year.
Graduation Initiative Tools
Reports and Updates
- Update Report January-February 2013 (PDF)
- Update Report November-December 2012 (PDF)
- Update Report September-October 2012 (PDF)
- Update Report July-August 2012 (PDF)
- Update Report May-June 2012 (PDF)
- HIPs 2011 SFSU Report [SAC] (PDF)
- SF State Report to Chancellor's Office 2010 (PDF)
- Progress Report - May 2007 (PDF)
- Graduation Initiative Trends and Process (PDF)