Program review at San Francisco State University is organized around the colleges, with all degree programs undergoing program review college by college. A cycle of program review is complete when all colleges have undergone review. At that point the Program Review policy is revised, and the University moves to the next cycle of program review. SF State is currently in the Sixth Cycle of program review.
The 6th cycle program review has focused almost exclusively on graduate programs although departments have continued to provide reports on student learning outcomes from undergraduate programs.
- Handbook for the Sixth Cycle, Academic Program Review
- Guidelines for the Sixth cycle of Academic Program Review (Academic Senate Policy #F06-236)
- Indicators and Standards of Graduate Program Quality and Sustainability (Academic Senate Policy #S06-238)
- All-University Academic Program Review Committee (Academic Senate Policy #S06-133)
Quick links to data required for the sixth cycle of program review:
- Table 2 Standards - Blank Table Only
- Table 3 FTES,FTEF,SFR (Student Faculty Ratio)
- Table 4 Number of Graduate Applicants, Accepted, Enrolled
- Table 5 Course Rotation Schedule - Blank Table Only
- Table 6 Number of Degrees Granted
- Table 7 Student Demographics (Enrollment by Gender and Ethnicity)