The following reports provide enrollment information regarding course sections and seat counts by college, department, section, and course level. The underlying data are as of the official census date.
Daily Course Enrollment (Unofficial) : Summer 2021 | Fall 2021
This report presents an unofficial course enrollment data that is available and updated daily during the registrations and ends at the official census date. The FTES targets are assigned based on the projected enrollment demands from Induced Course Load Matrices as well as the suggested high demand courses from Ad Astra.
Historical Course Enrollment Reports (Official Census)
- DYI Course Enrollment Report
- Historical Course Enrollment (FTES) by College
- Course Enrollment by College Year (This report presents # sections offered, total seats, and average class size)
- Course and Student Enrollment (This report report presents the information about interrelations among student majors and their course preferences).
- Grade Distribution by Course Number
- High Failure Course Sections (The purpose of these data is to help identify specific courses which are troublesome for students. Identification of difficult courses may prompt you to consider strategies that could enhance the course itself, the student's engagement with the course, or both)