The Program Review Dashboards provide historical contextual information that addresses a range of common academic program’s characteristics, including course and student (major) enrollment, new student admissions, degrees awarded, retention and graduation rates. These data exhibits were prepared as official data for the Committee members, Program Review coordinators, reviewers as they evaluate the presentation of the programs.
San Francisco State University offers numerous degrees and certifications: Bachelor’s degrees in 75 academic areas with an additional 49 areas of concentration, Master’s degrees in 60 academic areas with an additional 45 areas of concentration, a Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) in Educational Leadership, a Ph.D. in Education with a concentration in special education, jointly with University of California, Berkeley, a Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.) jointly with University of California, San Francisco and 23 credential programs and 46 certificate programs.
** Note - if the tables aren't loading or ask for Webfocus sign-in, clear your browser cache & cookie data.
Student-to-Faculty Ratios (SFRs)
Grade Distributions & High Failure Courses
- Grade Distribution by Course
- High Failure Course Sections (The purpose of these data is to help identify specific courses which are troublesome for students. Identification of difficult courses may prompt you to consider strategies that could enhance the course itself, the student's engagement with the course, or both)
New Student Profiles
Student Enrollment by Major
- Student Enrollment in Program by Primary Major
- Student Enrollment in Program by Secondary Major
- Student Enrollment in Program by Primary Minor
Average Unit Load